We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our Banking & Payment Blocks, and we live for our customers. We are a friendly, creative and highly ambitious company and we are currently looking for an IT Architecture Analyst who is responsible for designing and implementing solutions, diagnosing system problems, communicating issues and changes and identifying opportunities for improvement across the company’s in-house and off-the-shelf systems as well as providing support to both the internal and external stakeholders involved. As an IT Architecture Analyst, you’ll enjoy playing a key role in shaping the future of our banking.
- Design solutions addressing the company’s business requirements in conjunction with the business analyst(s)
- Implement solutions with the internal or external (i.e. system vendors) IT team to provide the necessary modifications, upgrades, patches or troubleshooting to address the problems identified.
- Monitor on an ongoing basis the performance of the company’s systems against pre-specified KPIs / SLAs and diagnose system problems. Such analysis is conducted on networks, firewalls, servers, operating systems, applications and devices
- Proactively communicate upcoming infrastructure changes to management and work with all stakeholders to smoothen transitions and decrease the possible impact on business
- Able to use his / her up-to-date knowledge of IT infrastructure to identify opportunities to use emerging technology to increase efficiency and flexibility. In conjunction with the business analyst(s), formulate plans and pitch them to the leadership team
- Experience in infrastructure architecture, data centres, servers and network
- Knowledge and skills to install, configure, maintain and support networks
- Experience with emerging technologies such as cloud computing, desktop virtualisation and unified communications
- Ability to liaise with multiple vendors and collaborate on managing systems, designing new product specifications based on business requirements, modifying existing workflows, addressing and escalating issues and managing stakeholder expectations
- Ability to manage processing crises in a manner that is effective for customers
- Aptness to identify and resolve any bugs and generate ideas for system improvements
- Strong interpersonal skills and business acumen
- Flexible and reliable business approach with the facility of managing and prioritising multiple tasks
- Preparedness to work in an autonomous environment and report to the respective project management/technical teams effectively (matrix structure)
- Previous background in financial services and preferably banking/payments strongly preferred
Do you like to improve and explain difficult technical solutions to the business and make Bankingblocks ready for further growth? Apply now!