Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges for fintechs in the financial and payments industry? At Bankingblocks, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to lend a helping hand. This fulltime position is based in Amsterdam, reporting directly to the CEO. As the PA & Office Manager, you will be making sure that things are getting done smoothly at all times – from executive and administrative support to CEO, ordering office supplies for the Bankingblocks team to managing suppliers, payments and maintenance.
Personal Assistant to CEO key-responsibilities are:
- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of CEO including appointments,meetings and travel.
- Responsible for organising of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Provide executive and administrative support to CEO.
- Responsible for organising CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to CEO’s office including phone calls, emails and walk ins, ensuring correct department distribution.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
- Communicating important updates and information to Bankingblocks office as required by CEO.
- Responsible for managing CEO’s personal driver’s daily schedule in line with CEO’s daily requirements.
Responsibilities – Board Secretary
- Act as Board Secretary for Bankingblocks Board and Management meetings. This includes but is not limited to preparing meeting agendas, recording meeting minutes, collating board reports and presentations.
- Communicate meeting reminders and board reports with relevant Board and Management members.
- Confirm meeting venues, arrange refreshments as well as creating and distributing comprehensive minutes including board resolutions to all members post meeting.
Responsibilities – Office Manager
- Work closely with HR and local office staff to ensure that office policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Responsible for Induction of new employees; ensuring IT access and equipment is ready and inducting new staff in Bankingblocks company policies.
- Carry out performance appraisals of direct reports and arrange/ or make recommendations for professional development if required.
- Managing the local office health, safety and security.
- Manage the office environment and overseeing general maintenance of the office.
- Manage applicable local office budget lines, including office expenses, supplies, stationery, entertainment.
- Responsible for management of local office petty cash with the support of the CFO.
- Ensuring office lease agreements are in place and renewed, and payment raised in a timely manner with accounts department.
- Manage office and storage keys and distribution.
- University degree or diploma relating to the field, preferred but not essential
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Personal Assistant, Office Manager or similar role
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask and a good understanding of priorities and changing demands
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Fluency in English AND Dutch – spoken and written
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office software package and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
JOIN US AND CREATE THE UNKNOWN.